VG-88: Setting the GK Pickup.
To ensure the best possible tracking and sound quality you must adjust the
VG-88 pickup driver settings. Use the following procedure to adjust the
1. Press F6 then Press F1.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select one of the five memory settings, A-E.
3. Cursor down and turn the VALUE dial to select the type of divided pickup
that's installed on your guitar.
4. Cursor down and turn the VALUE dial to specify the direction in which the
pickup is attached to your guitar.
5. Cursor down and use the VALUE dial to specify the scale length of your
guitar . (This is the length from the guitar's bridge to its nut.)
6. Press the right PAGE button and use a tape measure or ruler to measure each
string from the center of the divided pickup to the bridge.
7. Press F1 and turn the value dial to specify in millimeters the length of
the first string. Do the same with Strings 2 - 6.
8. Press the right PAGE button and turn the VALUE dial to adjust the
sensitivity. The level should not reach the maximum.
9. CURSOR down to continue adjusting the sensitivity of the remaining strings.
10. Press EXIT when you're finished.
Note :Please refer to Page 18 of the VG-88 Owners Manual for more detailed