Saving Your Settings - User Programs
Your keyboard can take a "snap-shot" of all of your current settings and save them in a User Program. First, make all of the keyboard settings that you wish to keep. Then, use the following procedure to save your settings in a User Program:
1. Press USER PROGRAM so it is lit.
2. On the display, touch MEMORIZE.
3. Touch the LEFT and RIGHT ARROWS and the ALPHANUMERIC buttons to give your USER PROGRAM a name.
4. Touch the A / B buttons to select a USER PROGRAM BANK.
5. Touch the upper row numbered buttons to select a USER PROGRAM GROUP.
6. Touch the lower row numbered buttons to select a USER PROGRAM NUMBER.
7. Touch EXECUTE to display "OK WRITE COMPLETE"