HP-103: Tone Layering
Use the following procedure to select dual tones:
1. Simultaneously press two tone buttons (e.g. Piano + Strings, E.Piano + Organ, etc.) in the TONE section (located to the left of the screen.)
2. Press the VARIATION button in the TONE section to hear an alternate dual tone.
3. Simultaneously press the TRANSPOSE and SPLIT buttons (located to the left of the screen).
4. Use the [+] and [-] buttons (located to the right of the screen) to adjust the volume balance between the tones.
5. Simultaneously press the [+] and [-] buttons to return to the original volume balance.