EM-55: Selecting Tones
The EM-55 has 3,559 tones. The tone groups and their respective numbers are
printed in the upper-left corner of the keyboard. Use the following procedure
to select a tone:
1. Press the TONE button under the display.
2. Press the PIANO button under KBD MODE.
3. Press A/B to select the tone G group.
4. Press one of the BANK/NUMBER buttons to select the tone bank.
5. Press one of the BANK/NUMBER buttons to select the tone number.
6. Press the VARIATION button at the lower right-hand corner of the keyboard
repeatedly to select alternate, or variation, tones.