RD-300NX: Assigning an Expression Pedal to the RD-300NX
Use the following procedure to assign an expression pedal to the RD-300NX:
1. Press MENU so it is lit.
2. Use the UP / DOWN CURSOR buttons to select "SYSTEM."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Use the LEFT / RIGHT CURSOR buttons to select the page containing "Pedal Mode: LIVE SET."
5. Use the UP / DOWN CURSOR buttons to highlight "Pedal Mode: LIVE SET."
6. Use the DEC / INC buttons to change the "Pedal Mode" setting to "SYSTEM."
7. Press the TONE EDIT button to select the PEDAL SETTING menu.
8. Set the desired pedal to "CC011" which is the EXPRESSION setting.
9. Press the LAYER EDIT button to select the "WRITE" menu. This will save the settings to the RD-300NX internal memory.
10. Press ENTER to confirm the "WRITE" procedure.