ep-97, ep-77: Recording a Song
Use the following procedure to Record a Song:
1. In the metronome section press the SOUND button and select a Tone (see the Sound/Tone list on page 10 of the Owner's Manual).
2. Press the ON/OFF button in the metronome section.
3. Rotate the TEMPO knob to select a tempo.
4. Use the BEAT knob to select the time of the song.
5. Press the RECORD button (Recording will start when you begin to play).
6. To stop recording, press PLAY.
7. To hear your recording, press PLAY.
Refer to Owners Manual-page 12 & 13, Recording and Listening to the recorded performance.