VG-88: Assigning Master Volume to the SUB EXP PEDAL Jack.
Use the following steps to assign Master Volume to be controlled by an external expression pedal (Roland EV-5) connected to the SUB EXP PEDAL jack:
For this example let's use patch 33-3 "American."
1. Turn the VALUE dial or use the pedals to select patch 33-3 "American."
2. Press PEDAL ASSIGN.
3. Press the CURSOR Right (>) button 4 times to select "ASSIGN1."
4. Press the F2 button so that assign1 is ON.
5. Press the F5 button for "EDIT".
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select "MASTER LEVEL TARGET".
7. Press CURSOR Right (>) once to select "SOURCE."
8. Turn the VALUE dial to select "SUB EXP."
9. If desired, press WRITE and then turn the VALUE dial to select a User patch location to save the new setting (1/1 -25/4).
Note: When using the Roland EV-5 expression pedal, make sure the minimum volume knob is set to "0."