RG-1F: Splitting the Keyboard on the RG-1F
Use the following procedure to create a Split on the RG-1F:
1. Select a tone that you want for the right-hand tone.
2. Press the Piano Designer button so it is lit.
3. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "9. Function."
4. Press the Enter button.
5. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "Split."
6. Press the + button to select "On."
NOTE: The keyboard will now be divided into right-hand and left-hand sections. The right-hand section of the keyboard will play the tone you previously selected.
7. Press a Tone button to select a sound for the left-hand section of the keyboard.
NOTE: To select a different tone in the selected group, hold down the tone button for the left-hand section. Use the + / - buttons to select the desired variation for the left-hand tone.
8. Press the Piano Designer button several times to return to the main display.