In order to import audio from a CD and into R-MIX, software will be needed (e.g. Windows Media Player or iTunes) that can rip (copy) the song from CD and save it onto your computer in a format that R-MIX can use.
For details on the ripping procedure, please refer to the software's manual or online help.
- Insert the CD into your computer.
- Launch the CD ripping software (e.g. Windows Media Player or iTunes).
- Make the necessary settings in your software so that the song will be saved in a format that R-MIX supports.
Formats supported by R-MIX:
(*1) AIFF format is supported for Mac OS users.
Note: CD ripping software may default to an audio format other than WAV or AIFF. Please refer to the software's manual or online help to determine the CD ripping file format.
- Make a note of the location on your computer (folder) in which the song will be saved.
- Begin ripping the CD.
- When ripping has completed, close the software and remove the CD from your computer.
- Launch R-MIX and then click on "New Project". The Import window will appear.
- Navigate to the location (folder) that the CD ripped file was save to in step 4.
- Select the CD ripped file and then click on the "Open" button.