KF-90: Choosing a Music Style from a Data Disk
Use the following procedure to LOAD a Music Style from a Music Style Data disk into the KF-90:
1. Insert the Music Style Data disk into the disk drive.
2. Press the [DISK/USER] button.
3. Press the Disk icon on the screen.
4. Use the [< Page >] icons on the screen to view and select a Music Style from disk.
5. Touch a [Music Style] on the screen.
6. Press One Touch Program [ARRANGER] button and begin to play.
Refer to Owners Manual, pg. 71 for more information.