KR-15M, KR-15: Playing a Song from Disk
Use the following procedure to play a song from disk:
1. Insert a compatible SMF music disk into the drive.
2. Press the SELECT/LISTEN TO A SONG/DISK button (located to the left of the screen.)
3. Touch the book labeled DISK on the screen.
4. Use [<<] and [>>] on the screen to locate a song.
5. Touch a song on the screen.
6. Press the PLAY/STOP button (located to the left of the disk drive) to play the song; press the PLAY/STOP button to silence the piano.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 7778 for more information.