HP-305: Initializing—Restoring the HP-305 Factory Settings
The following procedure clears the HP-305's internal memory and reloads its original factory settings:
Caution:: All User information is lost when you reset the HP-305's memory. Be sure to first back up any information you wish to keep.
1. While holding the Twin Piano button, press the Key Touch button so "Fnc" appears on the display.
2. Press the flashing Right button to display "Fct."
3. Press the flashing Play/Stop button to display "Sur."
4. Press the blinking Rec button to display a flashing "Fct."
5. When the procedure is finished, "End" is displayed.
6. Turn the HP-305 off and back on again.
Note: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and can prevent the HP-305 from being turned on again.