BR-1200CD: Track Cut
Track Cut is unique because it erases a portion of audio on a track, and the audio later in the track automatically moves forward to fill the space. Here's how to use it.
1. Press the UTILITY button.
2. Cursor to the TRACK icon, and then press F3.
3. Cursor to the CUT icon, and then press F2.
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to enter the track and V-track you want to cut.
5. Press F3 (LOC).
Note: The BR-1200CD displays time in three formats: Measures, Marks, and hr/min/sec. Press F1 (DISP) to toggle between these formats as desired.
6. Cursor to the START parameter, and then turn the TIME/VALUE dial to enter the time location at which the audio you want to remove begins.
7. Cursor to "END," and then enter the time location at which the portion of audio you want to remove ends.
8. Press F3 (GO) to execute the cut.