RD-700NX: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
Use the following procedure to clear the RD-700NX's internal memory and reloads its factory settings.
Caution:: All User information will be lost when you restore the RD-700NX's factory settings. Before proceeding, be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!
1. Press MENU so it lights.
2. Press the down arrow cursor button to highlight "8. UTILITY."
3. Press the flashing ENTER button.
4. Press the down arrow cursor button to highlight "3. FACTORY RESET ALL."
5. Press the flashing ENTER button to display a warning message.
6. Press the flashing ENTER button twice to begin the factory reset process. "Executing, Don't Power OFF" is displayed as the reset procedure progresses.
Caution: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may corrupt the RD-700NX's internal data and prevent the RD-700NX from powering up again.
7. After the Factory reset is complete, the display shows "Power off, then on." Turn the RD-700NX off and then back on again.