RD-300GX: Adjusting The RD-300GX Master Volume
Use the following procedure to adjust the RD-300GX master volume control:
1. Press EDIT so it is lit.
2. Use the INC / DEC buttons to display "System."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Use the INC / DEC buttons to display "Master Volume."
5. Press ENTER.
6. Use the INC / DEC buttons to adjust the volume.
NOTE: The volume range is 0 to 127.
7. If you wish to make this change permanent, press the WRITE button to display "Are you sure?"
8. Press the flashing ENTER button to display "Executing..."
NOTE: The setting is now saved and will be remembered the next time you turn on the keyboard.
9. Press EXIT several times to return to the main display.