VS-2480CD, VS-2480: Assigning a Channel Direct Out to an Output
It is possible to send the direct signal from a single channel to one of the outputs. Use the following procedure to route the signal from TRACK 1 to AUX A:
1. Press the CH EDIT button for Track 1.
2. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight DIR 1.
3. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial clockwise to choose (darken in) DIR 1.
4. Press EZ ROUTING.
5. Press F3(OUTPUT).
6. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight AUX A.
7. Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to connect AUX A to DIR 1/2.
8. Press DISPLAY/HOME to return to the main screen.