EM-55: Programming the D-Beam
The EM-55 features the exclusive D-Beam controller that can be used to control
tones and arranger parts. Use the following procedure to program the D-Beam:
1. Press the D-BEAM ON/OFF button so the indicator's lit.
2. Press the D BEAM ASSIGN button repeatedly to select DJGEAR.
3. Press and hold the D BEAM ASSIGN button to display the "D BEAM ASSIGN" menu.
4. Turn the TEMPO/DATA knob to select "TT Motor."
5. Start playing a style as previously described.
6. Place your hand over the D-Beam to activate the TT (Turntable) Motor effect.
Note: Some D-Beam settings affect only the tone, and some affect the music