VS-2000CD: Creating a New Project
When you're ready to record a new song, it is best to create a new project.
1. Hold down the SHIFT button and press F1[PROJECT].
2. On Page 1, you should see the word "NEW" displayed above F2. Press the F2 button to select "New".
3. The Project New screen will be displayed. Cursor down to the Recording Mode box to select either "M16" or "M24".
4. Press F5 for "OK" to create the new project.
5. The message "Create New Project, Sure?" will be displayed, press the ENTER[YES] button to continue.
6. The message "Store Current?" will be displayed, press the ENTER[YES] button to continue.
Note: "M16" selects a 16-bit linear recording mode, whereas, "M24" selects a 24-bit linear recording mode.