GR-55: Factory Reset (Initialize)
Use the following procedure to clear the GR-55's internal memory and reload its factory settings.
Caution: All User information is lost during a Factory Reset. Be sure to first back up anything you wish to keep before proceeding.
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press the right-hand PAGE button to select the SYSTEM tab.
3. Cursor to "BACKUP/INIT," and then press ENTER.
4. Cursor to "FACTORY RESET," and then press ENTER.
5. Cursor to "OK," and then press ENTER—"FACTORY RESET..." appears in the display.
6. When "PLEASE RESTART" appears, turn the GR-55's power off and back on.