GT-6: Manual Mode
Manual Mode turns the 1-4 pedals and the BANK pedals into on/off switches for selected effects. Use the following procedure to enter Manual Mode:
1. Select Patch 15-4 (ETHEREAL).
2. Press MANUAL.
3. Press the PARAMETER RIGHT button once to display which effects are controlled by which pedal.
4. Press the pedals to turn the displayed effects on and off.
5. Use the PARAMETER buttons to select a pedal location and the PATCH/VALUE dial to change which effect is controlled by which pedal.
6. Press EXIT to return to the main menu.