MC-80: Moving a File into a Folder
The MC-80 has disk utility functions which allow files to be easily moved to
and from folders. Use the following procedure to move a file into a folder:
1) Press TOOLS so it is lit.
2) Press F5 [DISKUTIL].
3) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "3 MOVE" and press ENTER.
4) Use the VALUE dial or CURSOR buttons to select the desired source file.
5) Press F6 [MOVE SRC].
6) Use the VALUE dial or CURSOR buttons to select the desired destination
7) Press F5 [OPEN].
8) Press F6 [MOVE DST] to display "Now Processing . . ."
9) Press EXIT twice when "Now Processing . . . Completed" is displayed.