VF-1: Using an Expression Pedal
An expression pedal can be connected to the VF-1 to allow "hands-off" control. Use the following procedure to set up an expression pedal for a Wah-Wah effect:
1. Connect an expression pedal to the EXP PEDAL jack on the rear of the VF-1.
Note: Use only the following expression pedals: BOSS FV-300L + PCS-33 or EV-5, sold separately. If you connect any other expression pedals, you risk causing a malfunction and/or damage to the unit.
2. Select a guitar effect.
3. Press the PARAMETER Right button, then use the NUMBER/VALUE dial to select the "WAH" effect.
4. Press the PARAMETER Right button, then press the NUMBER/VALUE dial until the display reads "ON."
5. Press PARAMETER Right to highlight SELECT, then use the NUMBER/VALUE dial to select "WAH."
6. Press the PARAMETER Left button several times until the display reads "ASSIGN 1 TARGET."
7. Use the NUMBER/VALUE dial to select "WAH (PEDAL WAH): PEDAL."