RD-700: Layering Tones
The RD-700 can layer two tones using the following procedure:
1. Select the first tone as described earlier.
2. Press LAYER. PART SWITCH UPPER 1 and UPPER 2 light.
3. Press UPPER 2 - located under PART SELECT - so it's lit.
4. Press any of the TONE SELECT buttons to select the second sound's tone
5. Press DEC/NO or INC/YES to select the second sound's tone.
6. Use the SLIDER - located under UPPER 1 and UPPER 2 - to control the volume
for the two layered tones.
7. To exit Layer mode, press LAYER once more so it's not lit.
Note: You can also layer tones by pressing two TONE SELECT buttons at the same