FP-7F: Initializing—Restoring the FP-7F Factory Settings
The following procedure clears the FP-7F internal memory and reloads the factory settings
Caution: All User information is lost during a Factory Reset. Be sure to first back up any information you wish to keep.
1. Press FUNCTION so it lights.
2. Use the +/- buttons to select "Factory Reset" in the display.
3. Press the flashing PIANO button to display "All the factory settings will be restored."
4. Press the flashing PIANO button to display "Are you sure?"
5. Press the flashing + button to display "Executing..."
6. When "Power off, then on" appears on the display, turn the FP-7F off and then back on again.
Note: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and can prevent the FP-7F from being turned on again.