DR-770: Bulk Load
Use the following steps to transfer (bulk load) data back into the DR-770, that was previously saved as a bulk dump on a sequencer:
1. Using a MIDI cable, connect the MIDI OUT of the sequencer to the MIDI IN of the DR-770.
2. Press MIDI.
3. Press CURSOR < > to select "2 MIDIch."
4. Turn the VALUE dial to select the same MIDI channel that was used for the original bulk dump.
5. Press CURSOR < > to select "7 RxEXC."
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select "ON."
7. Press PLAY on the sequencer to send the data back to the DR-770.