The Integra-7 can connect to an Apple iPad (r) using the Roland WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter. Use the following procedure to set up this connection using the "Ad-Hoc" mode:
Wireless settings in the Integra-7
1. Press MENU.
2. CURSOR to "WIRELESS" and press ENTER.
3. CURSOR to "OPTIONS" and press ENTER.
4. CURSOR to "Ad-Hoc Mode" and use the Value Dial to select "ON."
5. Press EXIT
Verify the following settings:
Status is set to "AD-HOC MODE"
Ad-Hoc SSID is set to "INTEGRA-7"
Ad-Hoc Key is set to "xxxxx" (this is set differently for each Integra-7)
Connect to the iPad
1. Start up the iPad and select the "Settings" icon.
2. Select "Wi-Fi."
3. Under "Choose a Network," select "INTEGRA-7." A password box will pop up - enter the 5-digit number from the Integra-7 (Ad-Hoc key), then touch "Join."
The iPad is now connected wirelessly to the Integra-7.
Setting Up the Integra-7 Editor
1. Start the Integra-7 Editor
2. Touch the gears icon in the upper right hand corner of the application to open the settings window.
3. Set the "Mode Select" switch to "Normal."
4. Touch the "MIDI Devices >" button and select INTEGRA-7.
You should now be able to use the editor to control the Integra-7.