MC-505: Copying Effects Settings
While working with the MC-505, you may find that you would like to import the
effects settings of one pattern into the pattern you are currently working on
in the Temporary Area. Follow this procedure to copy the Effect setup
parameters from one pattern into the Temporary Area:
1) Press PTN/SNG under DISPLAY so it is lit.
2) Hold down SHIFT and press PARAM COPY (also labelled UNDO/REDO).
3) Use the VALUE dial or INC/DEC to select the pattern number of the source
pattern with the effects setting you wish to copy.
4) Press Page >.
5) Use the VALUE dial or INC/DEC to display [FX].
6) Press ENTER to display [Are you sure?]
7) Press ENTER again to complete the operation.