VS-2000CD, VS-2400CD, VS-2480: Naming an Automix
After saving an automix pattern, you can then name that pattern. First, follow the procedures in the Help Desk for "Saving an Automix."
Naming the Automix Pattern:
1. After "Now Working..." is finished (after saving an automix), click on F1[NAME].
2. To spell out the name you wish, click on the letters.
3. Once the name is in the box, click F5[OK].
4. Click on "YES" to store the name when the message is displayed.
5. Click F6[EXIT] to return to the Automix Setup screen.