XV-5050: Assigning Parts of a Performance to Individual Outputs
In Performance mode it is possible to assign a Part to use one of the individual (1-4) or stereo paired (A,B) outputs on the back of the XV-5050. This allows the audio signal of a part to be sent to an independent output for mixing or recording.
Use the following procedure to assign the output for an individual Part:
1. Press PERFORM and use the VALUE dial to select the Performance you are working with.
2. Press EDIT so that it is lit.
3. CURSOR LEFT so that the cursor is at the top of the display.
4. Rotate the VALUE dial to select "PERFORM : EFFECTS."
5. Use the PART LEFT and RIGHT buttons to select which Part you want to assign.
6. CURSOR RIGHT one time.
7. Rotate the VALUE dial to select "Output Asgn."
8. CURSOR RIGHT one time.
9. Rotate the VALUE dial to set which Output (A,B or 1-4) will be used.
Note: If the Output Assign is set to MFX, the Part will be sent through the MFX processor and then sent out the designated output of the MFX processor. If the Output Assign is set to PATCH, the Part will look to the Patch's setting to determine its output assignment.