U-220: Setting the MIDI Channel for a Part
Setting the MIDI channels for each part allows you to send separate MIDI information to each part (instrument). By setting several parts to the same MIDI channel these parts can be played together or "layered." Use the following procedure to set the MIDI channel for a particular Part:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Cursor to "Patch," then press ENTER.
3. Cursor to "Prt.," then press ENTER.
4. Cursor to "MIDI," then press ENTER.
5. Cursor to "Rx Ch.," then press the PART/INST > buttons to select the desired part.
6. Use the VALUE UP/DOWN buttons to select the proper MIDI channel.