EM-55: Using the Session Partners
The STYLE PAD feature provides eight different phrases you can access via the
SESSION PARTNER buttons. Like the DJ PAD feature, the key of the phrases
depends on the chords played in the left half of the keyboard. The following
procedure describes how to use the STYLE PAD feature:
1. Press the STYLE PAD/DJ PAD button so the STYLE PAD indicator's lit.
2. Press ARRANGER under KBD MODE so it's lit.
3. Play a chord on the left half of the keyboard to begin playback.
4. Press one of the Buttons 1/9-8/16 under SESSION PARTNER PADS/TRACKS to add
phrases to the music style.
5. Change chords on the left half of the keyboard.
There are 12 different STYLE PAD phrase sets.
Use the following procedure to select a STYLE PAD phrase set:
1. While holding the FUNCTION button, press the BANK/NUMBER 3 button.
2. Turn the TEMPO/DATA dial to select a STYLE PAD phrase set.
Note: Refer to Page 22 of your Owners Manual for a list of style sets.