FP-2: Layering Two Tones
The FP-2 lets you combine two tones to produce a layer. Lets set up a layer using a piano and a string tone:
1. Hold down the PIANO button and press STRINGS/PAD. PIANO lights red and is selected as the upper tone. STRINGS/PAD lights amber and is selected as the lower tone.
2. Press + or - to select a different piano if desired.
3. While pressing STRINGS/PAD, press + or - to select a different string or pad tone if desired.
4. Use the BALANCE knob to adjust the volume balance between the two tones.
5. When youre finished, press any TONE button to turn off the layer.