In the BR-900CD, it is possible to bounce tracks directly to a CD. This is convenient, as it saves a step compared to the traditional method of bouncing to a pair of tracks, and then burning the CD.
NOTE: The Rhythm Track is disabled when you bounce directly to CD.
Bouncing Directly to CD
- Make the song sound like you want it to sound. This means any fader level, pan and effect settings should already be set.
- Press PLAY to be sure that the song sounds the way you would like it to sound on the CD that you will be burning.
NOTE: Adjust the track fader levels and the MASTER fader level so that the level meter is averaging as close to 0dB as possible--without going over and distorting.
- Place a blank CD into the disk drive and close the tray.
- Press the REC MODE button until "BOUNCE" appears in the display.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to move the cursor so that it is under "78" in the upper right corner of the display.
- Turn the VALUE dial clockwise to choose "CD."
- Press REC - wait momentarily for the CD to prepare - "Keep power on, now checking.../Creating Track" appears in the display.
- Press PLAY when you're ready to bounce the tracks. The audio that is playing will be burned to the CD.
- Press STOP when the song is finished.
- Repeat these steps for any additional songs you would like to burn to the disc.
- When you have burn all of the songs you would like onto the CD, finalize the disc in order to play the CD in an external CD player or on a computer.
Finalizing the Disc
- Press the CD/RW button.
- Press the CURSOR left button to select "AUDIO."
- Press ENTER/YES.
- Press CURSOR right to select "FINAL."
- Press ENTER/YES - "FINALIZE CD OK?" appears in the display.
- Press ENTER/YES again.
When the finalize process is done, "Complete" appears in the display.
- Press EXIT a few times to return to the Play screen.