Fantom Xa: Recording Built-in Rhythm Patterns to the Sequencer
1. Press [RHYTHM] to turn the rhythm guide on. The Trigger/Category buttons will turn dark.
2. While holding [SHIFT], press [RHYTHM] to access the Rhythm Group page.
3. Use the VALUE DIAL to select the desired Rhythm Group.
4. Press [REC]. After the "Rec Track" parameter, select TRK10.
5. Press [F6]- START. Play the Trigger/Category buttons to trigger the various rhythms in your Rhythm Group.
6. Press the lit Trigger/Category button to turn it off.
Note that the actual note information within the rhythm patterns gets recorded to track 10. It can then be quantized or edited independently.