U-20: Adjusting Panning Level and Output for each Rhythm Instrument
Rhythm Kits can be edited and saved in any of four user drum kits. Use the following procedure to set Pan, Level and Output assignments:
1. Press the EDIT button.
2. CURSOR to "Rhythm" and press the ENTER button.
3. CURSOR to "Inst" and press the ENTER button.
4. CURSOR to "Level" for adjusting the volume and "Output" for adjusting the pan and output assignment. Press the ENTER button.
5. Play a key on the keyboard to select the desired sound to edit.
6. You can have six individual outputs by using Mix Out (L/R), Direct Out 1 (L/R) and Direct Out 2 (L/R).
7. Specify which part is to be assigned to which output by assigning the output and pan settings for each part:
Output Jack - - Output Assign - - Pan
Out 1 (Mix L) - - Dry* - - - - - - - 7<
Out 2 (Mix R) - - Dry *- - - - - - - >7
Out 3 (Dir L) - - Dir - - - - - - - - 7<
Out 4 (Dir R) - - Dir - - - - - - - - >7
* If the output is set to "Rev" or "Cho" for Out 1 and 2, those outputs will not be independent.