CDs are a stereo format. This means that you will always designate two tracks
(left and right) to be burned on the CD-R.
Use the following procedure to designate a left and right track for creating a
1) Hold SHIFT and press F1 [SONG] and the "Song Menu" screen will be
displayed. If it is not, press F6 [EXIT].
2) Press PAGE unitl CD WT appears above F3.
3) Press F3 [CD WT] and "CD Write ready?" will be displayed.
4) Press YES and "Store Current?" will be displayed. If you have made any
changes to your song that have not been saved, press YES; otherwise, press NO.
5) Press F1 [SelTr] and the "Select Track" screen will be displayed.
6) Use the TIME/VALUE dial to select the track (and Virtual Track) that will
become the left side of the CD and press F3 [Sel L] to designate that track as
the left track of the CD.
7) Use the TIME/VALUE dial to select the track (and Virtual Track) that will
become the right side of the CD and press F4 [Sel R].
8) Press F1 [Back] and the tracks you selected will be displayed under "L-Ch
Source Track" and "R-Ch Source Track."
9) Use the UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT CURSOR buttons to move the cursor to
"Finalize", and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to select Off, On, or OnlyFin.
10) Press F4[EXEC]. Press YES twice to agree to the licensing conditions and
start recording to CD.