R-09: How to Set the Record Mode
The R-09 can record in nine different recording modes. WAV 24 bit recordings are the highest quality available and the MP3 modes are best for longer recordings. Use the following steps to change record modes.
1) Press and hold down the [Finder/Menu button].
2) Use the [Play button] and [Stop button] to cursor to "Recorder Setup", then press the [REC button].
3) Use the [Play button] and [Stop button] to cursor to "Sample Rate".
4) Use the [RIGHT CURSOR button] and the [LEFT CURSOR button] to select the "Sample Rate" (44.1 kHz or 48 kHz).
5) Use the [Stop button] to cursor down to "Rec Mode", then use the [LEFT CURSOR button] and the [RIGHT CURSOR button]to change the record mode (WAV-24 bit, WAV-16 bit, MP3-320 kbps, MP3-224 kbps, MP3-192 kbps, MP3-160 kbps, MP3-128 kbps, MP3-96 kbps, MP3-64 kbps).
6) Press [Finder/Menu] twice to get back to "Main Screen".