RA-95: Loading Music Styles from a Music Style Disk into the RA-95
Use the following steps to load Music Styles into the RA-95. Up to four new
styles can be loaded into memory at a time. These "User" styles are held in
"volatile" memory and will be erased when the unit is turned off:
1) Insert a Music Style Disk into the disk drive.
2) Press LOAD.
3) Use the SEARCH < > buttons to choose a Style on the disk.
4) Press the Music Style buttons 1 - 4 to choose a memory location for the
5) Wait for the red LED next to the word DISK in the window to stop blinking.
6) Press LOAD again if you wish to continue loading other styles and repeat
steps 3 thru 5.