KR-17M: Recording a Song
Use the following procedure to Record a Song using automatic accompaniment:
1. Select a Music Style as described under "Selecting Music Styles."
2. Press the ONE TOUCH PROGRAM ARRANGER button.
3. Make sure there is no disk in the drive.
4. Press the REC button (located to the left of the disk drive.)
Note: The REC button indicator will light and the PLAY button will blink. If "do you want to record a new song" appears on the screen, touch NEW SONG and then touch OK on the screen.
5. Play a note on the lower half of the keyboard to start the automatic accompaniment and play a melody on the upper half of the keyboard.
6. Press the PLAY/STOP button when you are done.
7. Press the RESET button.
8. Press the PLAY button to play the song.
Refer to the Owner's Manual, pp. 108-109 for more information.