ME-50B: Using the Tuner
The ME-50B features a built-in chromatic auto-tuner that allows you to tune your bass quickly and easily. Here's how to use the tuner:
1. Press the FILTER/TONE and DRIVE/SYNTH pedals simultaneously to activate Tuner mode the green tuner indicator will light.
2. Turn the volume up on your bass guitar.
3. Play the open E string. The display will show the note closest to the pitch of the string you've played. If one or both of the LED's in the right corner of the display light up, the pitch is sharp. If one or both of the LED's in the left corner light up, the pitch is flat.
4. Roughly tune the string until E appears in the display, and then tune the string more precisely until the tuning meter's center green indicator is lit.
5. Repeat the process for the remaining strings.
6. To exit Tuner mode, press and release the FILTER/TONE and DRIVE/SYNTH pedals simultaneously, or press EDIT/EXIT.
Note: When activating Tuner mode, the bass guitar signal is muted. This is normal.