VS-1680: How to Bounce Tracks
Bouncing tracks is the process of combining existing tracks by recording the existing source tracks to a totally open destination track.
NOTE: It is not possible to bounce a track to itself.
We will bounce the existing source tracks 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 to Track 9 using the following procedure:
1. Hold down the STATUS button of the desired destination track (Track 9) which you will be bouncing to in this example.
2. Continue to hold down STATUS button 9 while tapping the middle row SELECT Track buttons 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 source tracks. The SELECT TRACK buttons should flash range as long as you continue to hold down the STATUS button number 1.
3. Release STATUS button 9.
4. Hold down the red REC button and press STATUS 9. The STATUS 9 button should be flashing red.
5. Release both buttons and press the red REC button again. Two lights should be flashing red, STATUS 9 and the red REC button.
6. Press PLAY to bounce to track 9.
7. Stop and Playback.