VM-3100PRO: Saving EQ Settings to the Library
The VM-3100Pro has 16 User EQ Library memory locations. Use the following procedure to save EQ settings to the library:
1. Press SELECT for the desired channel.
2. Press F1-F4 ON/OFF so it is lit.
3. Press F4 [EQ] to display the "EQ" screen.
4. Press F1-F4 ON/OFF so it is lit.
5. Press F2 [SAVE] to display the "SAVE EQ LIB" screen.
6. Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE dial to select a number and name for the EQ settings.
7. Press F4 [EXEC] followed by ENTER/YES.