TD-20: Drum Kit Chain
Chaining drum kits together allows you to step through different kits in the order of your choice. The TD-20 lets you create 16 different custom chains each containing 32 steps. Use the following procedure to set up a chain:
1. Press CHAIN so its lit.
2. Press F1 [EDIT].
3. Press CURSOR Left to shade the chain number.
4. Use the INC+ / DEC- buttons or turn the VALUE dial to select the desired chain number (1-16).
5. Press CURSOR Right to select the first step for the chain.
6. Press the INC+ / DEC- buttons or turn the VALUE dial to select the first kit for the chain.
7. Press CURSOR Down to select the next step.
8. Repeat steps 7 8 to complete the chain as desired.
9. When finished, press EXIT.