Note: To connect the VM-7200/7100 and the ADA-7000 via R-Bus, a VM-24E I/O Expansion Board (sold separately) must be installed in the VM processor.
1. With the power off to all devices, connect the VM-7200/7100 to the ADA-7000 with the R-Bus cable provided with ADA-7000.
2. Turn the power on the ADA-7000 first, then the VM-7200/7100 processor. Wait for the VM-7200/VM-7100 control status to change to green, then turn on the VM-C7200/C7100
3. Press CLOCK SOURCE on the ADA-7000 to R-Bus to set the sampling clock.
Set up the VM-7000 as follows:
4. Hold down SHIFT and press PROJECT on the VM-C7200/C7100 console.
5. Press the DOWN cursor to select the second row of the SYSTEM MENU.
6. Press F1 [DIGITAL I/O].
7. Press the DOWN cursor to select WORD CLOCK SOURCE.
8. Use the V1 knob to select INTERNAL.
9. Press F1 [SET] to confirm the setting.