VG-99: The Effect Chain
Changing the order of the effects is done within the Chain section of the VG-99. Positioning an effect before or after another can significantly change the sound character of a patch. Use the following steps to move an effect within the Chain:
1. Select a desired patch to edit.
2. Press CHAIN.
3. Press the F2 or F3 button to select the effect you want to move.
4. Press F4 or F5 to move the selected effect to a new location.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for any other effects.
6. Press EXIT when youre finished.