DB-90: Metronome Mode
The DB-90 contains two metronome modes: Beat and Pattern. Beat mode produces a traditional single quarter-note-style beat. Pattern mode contains rhythms that utilize drum instrument tones such as kick and snare. Use the following steps to audition different beats and patterns:
1. Press the POWER button to turn on the DB-90.
2. Press TEMPO, and then turn the TEMPO/VALUE dial to adjust the tempo.
Tip: You can also adjust the tempo by pressing the TAP button repeatedly.
3. Press the BEAT/PATTERN button until BEAT is flashing in the upper right of the display.
4. Press START/STOP to start the metronome.
5. Move the VOL slider to adjust the volume. Move the Rhythm Level sliders to adjust the rhythm accents.
6. Turn the TEMPO/VALUE dial to audition different beat types.
7. Press BEAT/PATTERN oncePATTERN flashes in the display.
8. Turn the TEMPO/VALUE dial to select different rhythms.
9. Press START/STOP when you're finished.