VM-3100PRO: Adjusting EQ Settings
The VM-3100Pro has an extensive equalizer section. Use the following procedure to adjust EQ settings:
1. Press SELECT for a channel 1-8.
2. Turn any knob under EQ to display the EQ menu.
NOTE: If "Off" is flashing in the upper left corner of the EQ menu, press F4 to delete the "Off" message and enable the EQ section for this channel.
3. Use the HIGH, MID or LOW knobs to set the gain for that frequency.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons and value DIAL to select and change the Hi, Mid or Low settings.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons and value DIAL to select and change the "MidQ" value.
6. Press EXIT/NO twice to return to the main menu.