TMC-6: Midi Channel Assignment
A different Midi channel can be assigned to each of the trigger inputs on the TMC-6. It's also possible, if you are using dual trigger pads, to set a different Midi channel for the Head and Rim individually. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Turn the PARAMETER dial to select "MIDI CHANNEL."
2. Press and release EDIT until it's lit.
3. Hit the desired PAD (head or rim if applicable) or press the TRIGGER SELECT button to choose the desired trigger input you want to change.
4. Press the INC+ or DEC- buttons to select a midi channel -(1-16 / LnY)
Note: Trigger inputs with an assignment of "LnY" will match the midi channel that's been selected for Trigger Input #1.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for the remaining trigger inputs.
6. Press EDIT one time when finished.