RS-9, RS-5: Setting the Volume Level and Pan for each Part
The RS-Series is 16 part multi-timberal which means you can assign 1 tone to each of the 16 parts. The following procedure will describe how to set the volume and pan for each part just as if you were using a 16 channel mixing board.
1. Press EDIT so it is lit.
2. Press VALUE + or VALUE - until the screen reads "Performance Part."
3. Press ENTER
4. To edit levels, if the lower left of the screen does not read "Level," press the 3 button until it does.
5. Press VALUE + or VALUE - to select the desired volume for the current part.
6. To edit pan, if the lower left of the screen does not read "Pan," press the 3 button until it does.
7. Press VALUE + or VALUE - to select the desired pan for the current part.
8. To edit another part, press PART RIGHT or PART LEFT to select the desired part and repeat steps 4 through 7.
9. When finished, press EDIT so it is not lit to exit Edit Mode.