SPD-20: Copying a Patch
This operation copies Patch settings from one Patch to another. If you need
another Patch that is only slightly different from an existing one, copy that
Patch and then make the changes in the copy.
1) In the play mode, use PATCH/VALUE [-] or [+] to select the copy destination
2) Press EDIT to enter the edit mode.
3) Press COPY .
4) Use PATCH/VALUE [-] or [+] to select the copy "source" Patch.
5) Press ALL/ENTER to briefly display "CPY" and the Patch will be copied to
the new location.
6) Press EDIT once again to return to the Play mode.